Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting my Artistic MOJO back!

Hey everyone...I am finally getting back into the groove of creating new art! I've been trying out lots of new techniques and products that I haven't tried before and LOVING it!

Here is my latest project I did for Genuinely Jane Studios...I am on the design team of this fun little company and can't wait for my box of new albums to arrive this week!

This is the Heart Locket album....















Supply list:
Heart Locket Genuinely Jane Studios Album
My own hand dyed ribbons, twine and flowers-Pine Street Junction
Basic Grey Ambrosia Paper and Stickers
Vintage Dictionary Paper
Vintage Pattern Tissue
Kaiser Craft Pearls
Kraft color card stock
K & Co Black/White Smash Tape
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Misc Paper Tags
Word rub-ons in black
Misc metal brads
Acrylic Paint-Black, Cream
Crackle Medium
Antique Skeleton Key
Ranger Distress Ink-Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade
Ranger Distress Stain-Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge
Brown India Ink Marker
Sandpaper
Mod Podge (matte)
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Linen Fabric Paper (photos)





No comments:

Post a Comment