Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Next BIG thing?

Do you sometimes get a creative block where you want to make something but have no idea what it should be or what direction to head?

I'm there!! YEP I admit it! After burning the midnight hour for weeks creating the spring collection...I am fresh out of awesome ideas!

So what does that have to do with you, you ask?

Well I am looking for the next big idea!
And to make it fun...I am going to have a bit of a contest.

Post your ideas over on my facebook page HERE for creative projects you would like to see in the shop and at the craft fairs I will be vending this summer.

The more ideas you post, the more chances you have to win!
I will choose one random winner and make them something special from all the ideas posted!!!

The giveaway will end May 18th so don't delay!!!


One lucky winner will get a new handmade item before it even hits the shop!!!!!

Spread the word to all your friends and Good LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment